If you’re a lifelong learner and looking for more books in STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math) or share with others to fall in love with science I have the perfect list of quick reads for you.
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- The Joy of X : A Guided Tour of Math, from One to Infinity by Steven Stogatz
- Information: The New language of Science by Hans Christian Von Baeyer
- The Order of Time by Carlo Rovelli
- Seven Brief lessons on Physics
Follow me on TikTok for more short how to’s
*Disclaimer* Affiliate links are shown for Bookshops, I may receive a small % commission if you purchase a book from this list to help me continue writing blog posts for you. Bookshop supports independent bookstores and writers and is a great alternative to Amazon.