If you’re ready to tackle your student loans you need a plan. The best way to pay down any debt is by knowing your numbers. I’ve paid down over 51K in debt using a combination of the snowball and avalanche method. What are these? These are the two main strategies you can use to pay down any debt but first off you need a plan. Snowball Wealth makes it really easy for you to make a plan and actually learn more about money and how to tackle your debt.
Better yet, this is FREE! You just need to sign up, securely connect your student loan accounts, enter your goals, and using artificial intelligence (AI) it will make a plan, recommendations, as well as invite you into a community to keep learning beyond debt to build generational wealth. To make sure you do it, I put together this tutorial for you so you can start tackling your student debt.
How to Use Snowball Wealth to Pay Down your Student Loans:
1 . Go to AskSnowball.com/BuildwithJoy in your browser of choice
2. Sign up for a Free SnowBall Wealth Account
3. Fill out your Goals for a Custom Plan in 2 easy steps
4. Link your Student Loan Accounts
5. Go to your Dashboard , here you will see recommendation
6. Check out your Refinancing Options
7. Go to the Resources Tabs for Learning Tools
8. Go forth and Slay your Debt to Build Generational Wealth
You can join the snowball wealth community on slack (here) as well to keep building up your financial literacy muscle while connecting with others on the same journey.
Here is the Full How to Video on TikTok